Our vision statement...
“Working to provide the most professional, compassionate and sensitive services to meet the needs and expectations of people using Bramcote Crematorium”
In order to achieve this our service objectives and standards are:
- present an atmosphere of peace, respect and reverence to all visitors.
- maintain and develop the grounds and buildings, to give comfort and consolation in a landscaped setting
- provide efficient arrangements for funeral directors and clergy which meet the needs of their service users, at a reasonable cost.
- ensure qualified and experienced employees are available to provide the relevant services
- provide expert guidance on all aspects of cremation and ancillary services
Do you have any questions or comments about our service? Are we achieving our aims?
Please feel free to contact us to make your views known – we welcome any feedback in order to improve our service.